- Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Location: Dubai
If you are a thrill-seeker, then you must try the Water Jet Pack experience in Dubai. The water jack pack is a water activity, which gives you a chance to fly over waters with a ride. Once you set properly, then your weight is carried by the saddle. Don't worry about falling, the straps hold you tightly while you enjoy the activity. The ideal weight to enjoy Water Jet Pack is between 45 kg to 135 kg.
The Water Jet Pack experience in the Dubai package allows you to enjoy the ride for 60 minutes. For the first 15 minutes, the instructor gives you a brief about the rules and safety guards. Then, the instructor tells you how to use the device, take off, and hand signals. When you get ready, you can enjoy the Water Jet Pack ride, which lasts for 30 minutes. The package allows you to enjoy the activity with or without hotel transfers.
On arrival at Delhi Indira Gandhi International Airport, our company representative will be waiting to welcome you at Arrival lounge with Placard. He will assist you till hotel and give the all important document and discussed about next day tour.
Delhi- Perhaps there is no other capital city in the world so steeped in history and legend as the Indian capital Delhi. It was the magnet, which drew the Mongols, Turks, Persians, Afghans, Mughals and the British, all of whom contributed to its glorious but turbulent past. ... Read More
Jama Masjid- This is the largest mosque in India at the height of 40m where you are able to view Delhi from the minarets of this last architectural project of Shah Jahan.
Red Fort- Visit Historical red Fort Of delhi
Lunch Break (You will be taken by guide at Good Indian Restaurant where you will be enjoy the flavor of North India Cuisine).
Safdarjung Tomb- The Safdarjang tomb is besides the of Safdarjang airport. This tomb was built by the Nawab of Avadh for his father. The structure is one of the finest example of architecture of its time and tells a saga of the last remnants of a dying empire. ... Read More
- Water jet pack experience in Dubai
- 30- minutes of water jet pack experience in Dubai
- Life jacket and helmet
- Professional instructor
- Hotel pickup and drop (On selected package)
- Hotel transfers in shared or private vehicle
Things To Carry
- Water bottle
- Valid ID proof
- Extra pair of cloths
- Sunscreen lotion
- Every tourist must carry his/her passport and ID.
- Everyone needs to carry their costumes and towels.
- The ideal weight to enjoy Water Jet Pack is between 45 kg to 135 kg.
- Pregnant women first 32 weeks of pregnancy are allowed to join this activity.
- The activity depends on the subject to weather and availability.
- Pickup and drop from outside the city can be arranged, at the extra cost.
- Note- Everyone should be able to swim to join the activity.
- Children under the age of 17 are not allowed to join this activity.
- The children above 17 years will count as the adult rate.
- This tour can be enjoyed as a group tour or private tour.
- Location: Jumeirah Beach, Dubai, UAE
2 months ago
I would like to share my experience with arabianatours and would love to recommend this tour people for the same. The jetpacking tickets were reasonable than any other websites. The team will help in selecting the best-suited offer and give you a brief about the tour and activity package.
Get in touch with our Travel Expert
Why Arabiana Tours
15000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
1We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
7000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.
People Also Ask About Water Jet Pack Experience In Dubai Question
1. What is the age limit for Water Jet Pack In Dubai?
Copyright © 2021 Arabiana Tours All Rights Reserved.