- Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Location: DubaiAs its name suggests, the Museum of illusions is a place of adventure, mystery, and magic. Enter this fantastic world for a distinctive entertainment experience. Get ready to enjoy the visual-sensual experience packed with 80 plus innovative ideas.
From challenging puzzles to wooden games and illusion tricks and twists, the park has a wide range of illusions to trick your mind. Walk across the Vortex Tunnel to experience the thrill, and feel that the earth under your feet is shifting. Enjoy exciting Chair illusion, Anti-Gravity Room, Albert Einstein’s Hollow Face, and Kaleidoscope. Discover a collection of hologram tricks and optical illusion displays.
Enter the world of never-ending space at Infinity Room, where full-size mirrors create an illusion. Book Museum of illusions Dubai Tickets with us and grab the chance to have this unique experience.
On arrival at Delhi Indira Gandhi International Airport, our company representative will be waiting to welcome you at Arrival lounge with Placard. He will assist you till hotel and give the all important document and discussed about next day tour.
Delhi- Perhaps there is no other capital city in the world so steeped in history and legend as the Indian capital Delhi. It was the magnet, which drew the Mongols, Turks, Persians, Afghans, Mughals and the British, all of whom contributed to its glorious but turbulent past. ... Read More
Jama Masjid- This is the largest mosque in India at the height of 40m where you are able to view Delhi from the minarets of this last architectural project of Shah Jahan.
Red Fort- Visit Historical red Fort Of delhi
Lunch Break (You will be taken by guide at Good Indian Restaurant where you will be enjoy the flavor of North India Cuisine).
Safdarjung Tomb- The Safdarjang tomb is besides the of Safdarjang airport. This tomb was built by the Nawab of Avadh for his father. The structure is one of the finest example of architecture of its time and tells a saga of the last remnants of a dying empire. ... Read More
- Museum of illusions Dubai Tickets
- Pick up & Drop Off Facility (On selected package)
- Hotel transfers in shared or private vehicle
Things To Carry
- Water bottle
- Valid ID proof
- The hotel transfers are available in the city center of Dubai and not from Dubai airport.
- All visitors need to buy separate tickets.
- Outside food, smoking, and drinking are not allowed in the Museum of illusions.
- Passport and ID are compulsory to join this activity.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The museum is wheelchair-friendly.
- Children under the age of 4 years can enter the park for free.
- Children above the age of 4 -15 can enter the Museum of illusions with the child ticket.
- Children above 15 years can enter the park with an adult ticket.
- This tour can be enjoyed as a group tour or private tour.
Other InformationLocation- Al Seef - Dubai Creek - Dubai, UAE
Sunday to Wednesday: 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Thursday to Saturday: 10:00 AM – 12:00 AM
Get in touch with our Travel Expert
Why Arabiana Tours
15000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
1We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
7000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.
Copyright © 2021 Arabiana Tours All Rights Reserved.