- Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Location: DubaiThe ideal place for kids, Legoland Dubai is its kind theme park and ultimate destination in the Middle East. The park is designed especially for families and kids to keep you entertained for the full-day. Discover the world of Lego's and explore six themed lands. You have access to 40 LEGO-inspired attractions, rides, shows, and dining areas. Explore the Lego factory, where you will find multi-colored LEGO bricks. Try your hand and make your craft with Lego bricks. Shop at the biggest ever LEGO store in the Middle East. Create your Lego race cars in the IMAGINATION zone using MINDSTORMS robotics.
Hop into the Dragon roller coaster, a thrilling ride with the speed of 60 km/hour at KINGDOMS. Visit indoor MINILAND, which is the most loved attraction at the Legoland. The place has small-scale replicas of the famous landscape of UAE. So, why are you waiting? Book Legoland Dubai tickets with us now!
On arrival at Delhi Indira Gandhi International Airport, our company representative will be waiting to welcome you at Arrival lounge with Placard. He will assist you till hotel and give the all important document and discussed about next day tour.
Delhi- Perhaps there is no other capital city in the world so steeped in history and legend as the Indian capital Delhi. It was the magnet, which drew the Mongols, Turks, Persians, Afghans, Mughals and the British, all of whom contributed to its glorious but turbulent past. ... Read More
Jama Masjid- This is the largest mosque in India at the height of 40m where you are able to view Delhi from the minarets of this last architectural project of Shah Jahan.
Red Fort- Visit Historical red Fort Of delhi
Lunch Break (You will be taken by guide at Good Indian Restaurant where you will be enjoy the flavor of North India Cuisine).
Safdarjung Tomb- The Safdarjang tomb is besides the of Safdarjang airport. This tomb was built by the Nawab of Avadh for his father. The structure is one of the finest example of architecture of its time and tells a saga of the last remnants of a dying empire. ... Read More
- Legoland Dubai Tickets
- Full-day access to the rides, shows, and attractions
- Access to the Legoland waterpark
- Pick up & Drop Off Facility (On selected package)
- Hotel transfers in shared or private vehicle
Things To Carry
- Water bottle
- Valid ID proof
- The hotel transfers are available in the city center of Dubai and not from Dubai airport.
- All visitors need to buy separate tickets.
- Access to the dining destination in Legoland is free of cost.
- Outside food, smoking, and drinking are not allowed in the Legoland theme park.
- Passport and ID are compulsory to join this activity.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Minimum 2 persons are required to book to avail of the sharing transfers.
- Children under the age of 3 years can enter the park for free.
- Children above the age of 4-11 can enter the Legoland park with the child ticket.
- Children above 11 years can enter the park with an adult ticket.
- This tour can be enjoyed as a group tour or private tour.
Other InformationLocation- Sheikh Zayed Road, Opposite Palm Jebel Ali - Dubai, UAE
Saturday to Wednesday: 10:00 AM – 06:00 PM
Thursday to Friday: 10:00 AM – 08:00 PM
Get in touch with our Travel Expert
Why Arabiana Tours
15000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
1We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
7000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.
Copyright © 2021 Arabiana Tours All Rights Reserved.