- Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Location: DubaiGrab this Dubai Global Village with Miracle Garden tickets deal and get a chance to visit a mini world in Dubai and a unique garden. Book Dubai Global Village with Miracle Garden tickets package to explore this fun-loving park and Miracle Garden.
Dubai Global Village
The Global Village in Dubai represents the culture of approx. 70 countries. The Global Village covers the 17,200,000 sq. feet of land. The park is one of its kind, and also, world's largest entertainment project located in Dubai. The place serves authentic food stalls, shopping stalls, fun rides, and entertainment programs of various countries.
You can eat street food from India or buy authentic handicrafts from Pakistan. For each nation, one pavilion is designed, where you can enjoy culture, shopping arenas, food, and much more.
Dubai Miracle Garden
Dubai Miracle Garden is one of the best places to visit in Dubai. The park is home to 100 million blooming flowers with 70 varieties. The Dubai miracle garden has won the title of the world's largest vertical garden in 2013.
- Entry ticket to Global village
- Entry ticket to Miracle Garden
- Access to the Pavilions, shops, and food stalls
- Pick up & drop-off facility (On selected package)
- Roundtrip hotel transfers in a private or shared vehicle.
Things To Carry
- Water bottle
- Copy of passport
- Sharing pick-up timings for Global Village will be between 03:00 PM to 03:30 PM, and drop-off timings will be between 08:30 PM to 09:00 PM.
- The pick up for Sharing transfers for Miracle Garden will be between 10:00 AM to 10:30 AM, and Drop off time will be between 2:00 PM to 2:30 PM.
- Global Village remains open from November until the first week of April.
- Children need to wear the safety wristband provided by the Tickets Booth.
- Bring the ticket voucher and passport copy at the time of activity.
- A pick-up and drop facility is available within the city limits and not from the airport.
- Outside food is not allowed in the Miracle Garden Dubai.
- Pets entry is not allowed in the Dubai Miracle Garden tickets package.
- Picking flowers is not allowed in the park.
- The park is not wheelchair and stroller-friendly.
- If he/she breaks the rules or giving threats to flowers, then the security has all rights to expel the visitor.
- Respectful attire must be worn at all times.
- The package can be enjoyed as a group tour.
Other InformationLocation & Operating Hours:
Global Village Dubai-
Exit No.37, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, Dubai, UAE
Saturday-Wednesday: 04.00 PM to 12.00 PM
Thursday-Friday: 04.00 PM to 01.00 AM
Dubai Miracle Garden-
Al Barsha South 3, Dubai, UAE
Sunday to Thursday: 09.00 AM - 09.00 PM
Friday: 09.00 AM - 11.00 PM
Saturday: 09.00 AM – 10.00 PM
Get in touch with our Travel Expert
Why Arabiana Tours
15000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
1We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
7000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.
Copyright © 2021 Arabiana Tours All Rights Reserved.