- Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Location: Dubai
The Etihad Museum invites you to explore the UAE's history, culture, heritage, and economy. The museum shows the history of both conditions: pre and post after the formation of the country.
Etihad Museum is located at Union House, where the agreement of unification of UAE, was signed in 1971. The museum has eight pavilions, which depict the story of the UAE. Stroll through the pavilions and explore the heritage and traditions of the country. Get to know the history of the UAE through 3-D movies, photographs, and videos. The package avails you the Etihad Museum tickets with and without hotel transfers.
Etihad Museum Tickets type:
Dubai Etihad Museum tickets (With hotel transfers)
Dubai Etihad Museum tickets (Without hotel transfers)
On arrival at Delhi Indira Gandhi International Airport, our company representative will be waiting to welcome you at Arrival lounge with Placard. He will assist you till hotel and give the all important document and discussed about next day tour.
Delhi- Perhaps there is no other capital city in the world so steeped in history and legend as the Indian capital Delhi. It was the magnet, which drew the Mongols, Turks, Persians, Afghans, Mughals and the British, all of whom contributed to its glorious but turbulent past. ... Read More
Jama Masjid- This is the largest mosque in India at the height of 40m where you are able to view Delhi from the minarets of this last architectural project of Shah Jahan.
Red Fort- Visit Historical red Fort Of delhi
Lunch Break (You will be taken by guide at Good Indian Restaurant where you will be enjoy the flavor of North India Cuisine).
Safdarjung Tomb- The Safdarjang tomb is besides the of Safdarjang airport. This tomb was built by the Nawab of Avadh for his father. The structure is one of the finest example of architecture of its time and tells a saga of the last remnants of a dying empire. ... Read More
- Roundtrip hotel transfers (On selected package)
- Etihad museum tickets
- Access to the 8 pavilions in Etihad Museum
- Hotel transfers in shared or private vehicle
Things To Carry
- Water bottle
- Valid ID proof
- Location: Downtown Dubai, Dubai, UAE
- Children above the age of 12 years will charge the same as adult price.
- Children between the age of 4-12 years will charge as the child tickets. A child under the age of 4 years can join the cruise for free.
- Bring the ticket voucher and passport copy at the time of activity.
- A pickup and drop facility is available within the city limits and not from the airport.
- Sharing transfers are available from Deira, Bur Dubai, and Sheikh Zayed at an extra cost.
- This tour can be enjoyed as a group tour or private tour.
Get in touch with our Travel Expert
Why Arabiana Tours
15000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
1We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
7000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.
Copyright © 2021 Arabiana Tours All Rights Reserved.