About Burj Khalifa
The highest and most famous building in the world, Burj Khalifa is over 828 meters and almost half of a mile. Burj Khalifa was originally named Burj Dubai but was renamed in honor of the ruler of Abu Dhabi in 2010. This skyscraper has been the tallest building in the world since 2009 and has 57 elevators and 8 escalators.
Being the identity of Downtown Dubai, Burj Khalifa is the perfect example of stunning architectural work and lavish interiors. The design of Burj Khalifa was inspired by the geometries of a regional desert flower. Apart from being the tallest building in the world, Burj Khalifa has one of the largest condensate recovery systems in the world and a fountain inside the tower.
The observation deck on the 124th floor allows tourists to enjoy the breathtaking views of the city. The building got the title of the highest observation deck in 2014 for the 1821 feet high 148th. The record was overtaken in 2016 by the Shanghai Tower with a height of 1840.55 feet. There is the world’s second-largest fountain inside which is brightening by 6,600 lights. Enjoying the breathtaking views of Dubai from the top deck of Burj Khalifa, relaxing at a world-class spa, and rooftop area, eating at Burj's top-notch restaurants are some of the things to do in Burj Khalifa.
Location of Burj Khalifa
1 Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Blvd - Downtown Dubai - Dubai, UAE
How to Reach Burj Khalifa
The distance between Burj Khalifa and Dubai airport is around 14 km. You can reach Burj Khalifa from the airport in 3 ways including bus, car (Can be a rental car, taxi or your own), and train. The least time taken is by the car or taxi which takes around 15 minutes to reach Burj Khalifa. Local bus Line 27 takes around 58 minutes to drop you at the nearest stand of Burj Khalifa and it's the cheapest way to reach Burj Khalifa. The metro train drops you at the nearest metro station of Burj Khalifa and it takes around 30 minutes to reach Downtown Dubai.
Best Time to Visit Burj Khalifa
The ideal time to visit Burj Khalifa is at sunset hours. The timings from 4:00 PM to 06:00 PM are considered as the perfect time to visit Burj Khalifa. And this is the reason that the cost of tickets for these hours to visit Burj Khalifa, are too high.
Tips to visit Burj Khalifa
We have plenty of tips that you should keep in mind before visiting Burj Khalifa.
- Burj Khalifa is one of the most famous places to visit in Dubai. However, it is advised that book online for a hassle-free experience.
- When you plan to visit Burj Khalifa, don't forget to plan the remaining day in Downtown Dubai.
- Try to wear decent clothes and avoid wearing short or sleeveless clothes.
- Try to book an advance ticket to save a lot of money.
Things to Do in Burj Khalifa
There are plenty of things to do at Burj Khalifa and some of them are given below:
- Visit the observation deck of the Burj Khalifa on the 124th floor which is to the top of the Burj Khalifa. Spend some time at the observation deck and enjoy the 360-degree splendid views of Dubai city, Dubai skyline.
- Enter the elevator on your way to the At the Top to know the history of Burj Khalifa. Get to know the history of the development including the excellent level of conceptualization, and architecture through videos.
- Try services at any of the 19 hotels in Burj Khalifa.
- Pose against the green screen and take back home the memories of Dubai with yourself.
- Visit the world’s second-largest fountain inside of the Burj Khalifa which is brightening by 6,600 lights.
- Try out tasting the best Arabian cuisine at top-notch restaurants inside the Burj Khalifa.
- Burj club offers a world-class gym, luxurious spa, and rooftop area for women and men as well, try to relax with a spa.